Are there things you can do on the equipment side to extend the life of your silicone- and mineral oil-based heat transfer fluids? You bet there are. Get practical advice on hands-on changes you can make to how you operate your thermal fluid system and extend your fluid's operating life.
In this one-hour webinar, we look beyond fluid chemistries to the mechanical side of your thermal fluid heating system. You will learn:
- Typical causes of thermal fluid fouling and solutions to avoid fluid degradation
- How high fluid film and bulk temperatures can affect industrial heat transfer fluids
- The role that flow plays in fluid degradation
- How to start up and stop your thermal fluid heating system to extend fluid life
- Maintenance tips: what you should and shouldn’t do on the mechanical side to extend the life of your fluid
Attend this unprecedented webinar to learn the unbiased facts about using heat transfer fluids for industrial process applications. With more than 100 years of combined experience with heat transfer fluids, the webinar advisory panel and speakers — experts working daily with thermal fluids from a range of manufacturers — are uniquely positioned to give honest insights into high temperature thermal fluids and how they can best perform in your plant.
Bring your questions about heat transfer fluid system operation and maintenance to the panel and have them answered live.