- Chemistry and efficiency of combustion.
- Types of industrial burners available and how they are applied for efficient operation.
- Supply and control of the fuel and air for these systems, including piping design and valve selection.
- Flame safety requirements of combustion systems.
- Process and ratio controls with exposure to microprocessor equipment.
In addition to the seminar material, representatives from combustion and other industrial heating equipment suppliers will be present during a reception/table top exhibit on September 23, from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
The cost of the seminar is $675 per attendee for nonmembers and $550 for IHEA members. The fee includes tuition, all seminar materials, the Combustion Technology Manual, reception and luncheons. For more information, call (703) 525-2513 or visit www.ihea.org.