Scheduled for October 18 and 19 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, the two-day event provides 16 sessions covering air/gas premixing, applications, burners, controls, flame supervision, gas flow measurement, metering, emissions and more. It is designed for people responsible for the operation, design, selection or maintenance of fuel-fired industrial process ovens and furnaces. Specifics sessions include:
- Chemistry and efficiency of combustion.
- Types and application of industrial burners for efficient operation.
- Supply and control of fuel and air, including piping design and valve selection.
- Flame-safety requirements.
- Process and ratio controls with exposure to microprocessor equipment.
- Causes of NOX and other emissions, and how to minimize them.
To obtain further details and register online, visit www.ihea.org and click on the Combustion Seminar button, or call (513) 231-5613.