A two-and-a-half-day combustion workshop focusing on fundamentals, equipment sizing and use guidelines, and process applications is slated for May 13-15 in Rockford, Ill. Hosted by Eclipse Inc., the training also will include design exercises, equipment demonstrations and a tour at the combustion system maker’s facility.
Among the session topics are:
- General nomenclature, basic formulae and demonstration of
basic principles of combustion.
- Instruction in use of combustion systems, including burners, controls
and control systems, gas/air supply mixing devices and safety devices and
- The formation and prevention of NOX and carbon
monoxide in combustion systems.
- Combustion equipment selection.
- Applications, including air heating, liquid heating and furnace
- Instruction and practice in determining heat requirements, pipe sizing, equipment selection, and other combustion system design criteria.
Two days of classroom instruction will be held at the Rockford campus of Northern Illinois University. Equipment demonstrations and facility tour will occur at Eclipse Inc.’s Rockford headquarters.
The $850 fee includes the two-and-a-half-day workshop, all training materials, lunch each day, and a group reception and dinner. For more information or to register, visit the web site.