Offered by Moore Industries International, Special Needs And Products -- also known as SNAP -- may be an answer when a user needs a signal interface instrument that is a bit different, a lot different, or even discontinued designs. The company will modify one of its standard instruments or enclosures to meet user requirements.
Frequently requested modifications include:
- Non-standard signal inputs and outputs.
- Non-standard power ranges.
- Custom signal conversion
- Reverse input/output actions.
- Input linearization and scaling.
- Alarm trip modifications.
- Low power instruments.
- Fast signal response times.
- Signal comparison, averaging and differential.