Standard & Engineered Systems Designed for Commercial and Industrial Applications
January 1, 2009
When it comes to a customized or specially designed system to meet your specifications, Mokon will show you why their design makes the difference when it delivers a practical and cost effective solution to controlling your process temperatures.
- Designed and built to customer specifications
- NEMA 1,4,7,12 electrical enclosures – Class I Div. I & Class 1 Div. II hazardous locations areas
- Steel, stainless steel, brass or copper construction
- Clean room or wash down designs
- Pressurized water systems up to 350°F (177°C)
- Heat transfer fluid systems up to 650°F (343°C)
- UL-labeled electrical sub-panel – NFPA 79 compliant
- CE-compliant and marked
- Custom control systems including PLC, linear and serial communications, programmable logic and customer specified.
Circulating Liquid Temperature Control Systems
Division of Protective Industries, Inc.
Fax (716) 874-8048