At the triennial plastics exposition NPE, which will be held June 22-26 at Chicago's McCormick Place, Eurotherm will assist in manning exhibits and offer insights into its products to be displayed at six OEM/partner booths.
Personnel from the Leesburg, Va.-based controls maker can be found at the following booths:
- Bekum (Booth S28039): High production blow molding machine that incorporates Eurotherm's Maco compact control system that now includes multi-parting line (MPL) technology.
- Davis-Standard (Booth N71006): Extrusion and converting technology that incorporates Eurotherm's Maco and Series 3000 temperature controllers.
- American Kuhne (Booth N65033): Hydroderm II water system line that incorporates Series 3000.
- Mokon (Booth S40059): High-quality circulating liquid temperature control systems that use Eurotherm temperature controllers.
- Leistritz (Booth N77046): Modular, high-speed twin screw extruders that use Eurotherm temperature controllers.
- Facts (Booth S35097 and N85042): Exhibits include Maco control system.