Heater Selection Advice for OEMs
November 4, 2009
A complimentary webinar on heater technologies focuses on OEM applications where the engineer needs to heat, warm or regulate the temperature of electronics, fluids, vessels or other components.
During the presentation on November 19 at 2 p.m. ET, Minneapolis-based Minco will provide advice about important considerations when specifying a heater in an OEM design. Specific topics include how to:
- Increase design flexibility through the heater selected.
- Improve the system yield by increasing heating uniformity.
- Speed warmup and heat transfer for increased throughput.
- Ensure accuracy and improve the product’s productivity.
- Maximize heater and system reliability.