Every first Thursday through July, you can pick and choose sessions of “First Thursday Seminars” from the Federal Energy Management Program, which is a series of training sessions offered at no cost. If you miss one, it is available online on demand. To register or view the sessions, go to http://www1.eere.energy.gov/femp/services/training.html.
Here is the complete series:
- February 4: Introduction to Executive Order 13514
- March 4: Energy 101
- April 1: Water Efficiency Planning and Implementation
- May 6: Federal Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Reporting
- June 3: Advanced Metering Requirements and Best Practices
- July 1: perations, Maintenance and Commissioning