Special presentations on these subjects will be delivered by experts. Sessions include:
- "Energy Efficiency and Process Modernization," presented by Neal Elliott, associate director for research at the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE).
- "The Value-Added Organization" and "Value-Added Selling and Market Transformation," both presented by Tom Reilly, president and founder of Tom Reilly Training.
- "Capturing Hidden Profits Through Strategic Pricing," presented by Alan Fortier, principal of Fortier & Associates.
- "Water Hammer: Its Causes and Mitigation Techniques," presented by Gary Cornell, president, Blacoh Fluid Controls Inc.
- AHRI/Fluid Pump Section and HI Meeting on Circular Pumps, Efficiency Standards.