The IHEA Combustion Seminar is designed for persons responsible for the operation, design, selection or maintenance of fuel-fired industrial process ovens and furnaces. It will be held September 20-21 at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria in Dallas.
Presented by the Industrial Heating Equipment Association, the course lineup includes 18 sessions covering a range of topics:
- Combustion chemistry and efficiency.
- Types of industrial burners.
- Supply and control of fuel and air, including piping design and valve selection.
- Flame safety requirements.
- Process and ratio controls.
- Furnace pressure controls.
- Preheated combustion air and furnace recuperators.
- NOX and other emissions.