A no-cost webinar, or online seminar, is planned for May 3 at 2 p.m. ET, that promises to help attendees learn how to set up a burner and solve problems. Combustion industry veteran and expert Dick Bennett of Janus Technology, Rockford, Ill., will tackle topic such as:
- Understanding gas trains.
- Setting up the fuel-to-air ratio.
- Keeping the fuel-air ratio where it should be.
- Determining flow controls.
- Finding the strengths and weaknesses of your gas
- Troubleshooting your gas train.
- Setting up and optimizing your safety controls for
- Avoiding nuisance shutdowns.
- Stopping interference with system startup.