An interactive program on the AHR Expo website allows show visitors to:
- Search for specific products, product
categories and/or exhibitors they wish to see.
- Virtually “walk” the exhibit halls and scroll over
a booth to get more information.
- Automatically request a meeting with the companies
they are interested in seeing.
- Plan events and meetings and automatically update
them in an Outlook calendar.
- Automatically add booths to a planner based on preselected
- Map the best course through the exhibit halls based on products/criteria selected
Attendees can find the tool by clicking on the “visitors” tab at the top of the AHR Expo website and scrolling down to the “Virtual Show.”
The 2011 AHR Expo will take place January 31through February 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and will include more than 1,800 exhibitors.