Applications for oxidizers vary from the mundane to complicated systems. On its website, CSM briefly highlights some of the projects it has handled over the years. Below is a selection of those mini-case histories, which might give end-users ideas for their own operations. You can see all the CSM case histories with accompanying images by going to www.csmworldwide.com and clicking on "Installations" in the left-hand index column.
- A major commercial bakery replaced its oxidizer with a
convenient standard CSM Catox model in inventory. The unit was ordered,
installed and operating in three days. “Now that’s customer service,” the
customer told CSM.
- A large chemical company replaced an existing oxidizer with a
state-of-the-art design, 70,000 scfm modular Catox comprised of four individual
systems, allowing turndown while maintaining process to one, two or three
- A commercial bakery had CSM engineer and install 4,000’of process
ductwork that was designed for thermal expansion and thermal efficiency.
- A customer experienced significant electrical panel shutdowns with
an existing oxidizer from another company, and had CSM integrate and program a
new panel to control the oxidizer.
- A customer had CSM install emissions controls on a bank of four existing 500 hp packaged steam boilers.