Fortunately, a webinar, or online seminar, brought to you by Process Heating, can help you gain the knowledge you need. On June 9 at 2 p.m. ET, plan to join us for “New NFPA Recommendations for Fired Heaters: How They Affect You.”
According to NFPA’s own description of the standard, the 2011 NFPA 87: Recommended Practice for Fluid Heaters, was developed in response to requests from manufacturers, insurance companies, trade associations and users for safety guidance for fuel-fired and electric fluid heaters. Its scope includes:
- Heater location and construction as well
as heating systems.
- Commissioning and operations.
- Maintenance, inspection and testing.
- Heating system safety equipment and application.
During the hour-long presentation, you will have a chance to:
- Hear a concise summary of NFPA 87.
- Learn how NFPA 87 could positively or negatively
affect your operation or product development.
- Ask questions and hear his answers live.
Linda Becker, Associate Publisher and Editor, BeckerL@bnpmedia.com