- How and why to develop a business
continuity and disaster plan.
- How to drive top-line performance with exponential
- Economic update from DuPont's corporate economist.
- Unique marketing opportunities and bringing the
industry together from a custom coater's point of view.
- Making the most of a trade show.
Chemical Coaters Set June Meeting
May 10, 2011
The Chemical Coaters Association International's annual meeting is scheduled for June 18 through 21. The Taylor Mill, Ky.-based organization provides education and information to help finishers raise the standards of their finishing operations. The event will take place at the Resort at the Mountain (Mt. Hood), just east of Portland, Ore. The program will cover topics such as: