Combining more than 200 years of industrial steam and boiler experience, Armstrong International and Cleaver-Brooks Inc. have teamed up to provide two courses focused on helping industrial processors with their energy-saving initiatives.
Two sessions are planned - September 13 to 14 and November 1 to 2 - at Armstrong’s headquarters in Three Rivers, Mich. Session topics include:
- Thermodynamic and combustion principles.
- Boiler and burner designs and construction.
- Retrofitting a new burner to an old boiler.
- Combustion analysis and emissions.
- Steam piping essentials.
- Achieving consistent quality steam.
- Major robbers and remedies of effective heat transfer.