- Insulate condensate tank and pipes.
- Install stack dampers (not recommended by boiler
- Install covers on plant exhaust fans.
- Analyze flue gas air-fuel ratio.
- Reduce compressed air pressure.
- Replace motor drive belts with energy-efficient pulleys and cogs.
Could the steps implemented by Chrome benefit your plant as well? To learn more about Chrome Deposit Corp.’s energy assessment and production upgrades, visit www.process-heating.com and search for “Fuel-Sucking Plating Process Totes Up Big Reductions.”