A mobile app created to provide one-touch access to brochures, submittals, performance curves, drawings, specifications, part lists, and installation and operation manuals was released by Morton Grove, Ill.-based Xylem Inc. The company, which manufactures energy-efficient pumps, boosters, drives, valves, controllers and water systems support for industrial and food and beverage applications, released the app simultaneously for all iPad, iPhone and Android devices for its Bell & Gossett brand.
The Bell & Gossett Catalog app includes:
- Quick search for products by product name, category or type.
- Quick literature search by document ID, title or product name.
- Up-to-date information. Any changes to a product page automatically updates whenever the user opens the app and is connected to the Internet.
- Ability to view and sort by product categories and types.
- Ability to View and email documents from inside the Bell & Gossett app, or choose the PDF reader of choice (Google docs for Android version).