Detailed descriptions, key performance benefits, technical information and full color photographs can be found in a brochure from Moyno Inc., Springfield, Ohio.
Products covered in the brochure include:
- Series 2000 G1 pump with crowned-gear, universal-joint drive-train configuration for applications from shear-sensitive chemicals to difficult-to-process slurries and sludges.
- Series 2000 G2 and G3 pumps with an open-throat hopper design that minimizes plugging that could occur in a standard inlet.
- Series 2000 CC WA/WB pumps for a compact, close-coupled configuration.
- Series 2000 HS system that can pump filter cake with higher volumetric efficiencies.
- Series 2000 G4 high-efficiency progressing cavity pump with 45° inlet.
Moyno Inc., a unit of Robbins & Myers Inc., manufactures progressing-cavity, metering and magnetic-drive pumps as well as multiphase fluid transfer systems.