Heat Transfer Fluids that Are Efficient, Non-Hazardous and Non-Toxic
MultiTherm fluids provide you with energy efficient, non-hazardous and non-toxic benefits that are recognized by such organizations as the USDA, FDA and NSF.
These efficient fluids operate in a temperature range from 10°F (-12°C) to 600°F (316°C) and are offered as follows:
• MultiTherm PG-1 is a high quality, thermally stable heat transfer fluid for use in closed-loop, liquid-phase systems, and is applicable to the chemical, food, plastics, die casting, rubber, film processing, oil and gas, laundry and electronics industries. The unique formula of MultiTherm PG-1 assures performance without the potential problems of many conventional fluids.
• MultiTherm IG-4 is a high quality, durable heat transfer fluid used in closed-loop systems. Benefits include a very low pressure, excellent oxidation resistance, and a very high flashpoint of 440°F (227°C) [one of the highest of all heat transfer fluids]. MultiTherm IG-4 is applicable to the chemical, laundry, packaging, asphalt, particle board, food, glass, marine and adhesive industries.
• MultiTherm 503 provides users with a non-toxic, non-hazardous alternative to synthetic-based heat transfer fluids used for heating and cooling in the same loop. Because of its low viscosity, heat loads can be achieved with lower flow rates, smaller heat exchangers and lower approach temperatures. Used in such industries as plastics, chemicasl, rubber, film processing, pharmaceutical and electronics.
• MultiTherm OG-1 has been designed to prevent oxidative degradation and deposits in open- and closed-loop systems. MultiTherm OG-1 is designed for a maximum film temperature of 600°F (316°C) and a maximum system bulk temperature of 550°F (288°C). MultiTherm OG-1 offers a high flashpoint and a very low vapor pressure that is required in the R&D, chemicals, plastics, die casting, adhesives and rubber industries.
• MultiTherm IG-1 is a highly refined heat transfer fluid that has been designed to offer an economical alternative to competitively priced fluids for temperatures ranging from 150°F (66°C) to 550°F (288°C). MultiTherm IG-1 is used in such industries as asphalt, paper, particle board, die casting, plastics and roofing compounds (shingles).
• MultiTherm FF-1 (flushing fluid) and MultiTherm PSC Plus (process system cleaner) are cleaning fluids designed for hot oil systems.