A series of finishing educational sessions will be presented at Fabtech 2013 in Chicago from November 18-21, organized by the Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI).
Along with a finishing pavilion that includes more than 150 exhibiting companies show finishing products and services, CCAI is providing more than 40 hours of conference programming. Sessions that are a part of the finishing portion of the conference include:
- Efficient curing with infrared for industrial finishing.
- Best practices: choosing the right technology for your paint line.
- The importance of cleaning prior to pretreatment and pretreatment troubleshooting.
- Get ready for OSHA or EPA to come calling.
- Is powder over e-coat right for you?
Attendees signing up for at least one finishing session will be able to attend the CCAI Emerging Technologies sessions on Monday, November 18, at no charge. These 15-minute presentations give attendees a quick look at emerging products from finishing suppliers.
Report Abusive Comment