MISTRAL Premium hot-air blowers, the successor to the company’s popular MISTRAL, are better matched to customer requirements, having been optimized for use in industrial machines. A new mounting assembly makes installation from above easy. The MISTRAL Premium and MISTRAL System can reach maximum air outlet temperatures ranging from 968 to 1,200°F, depending on model.
Features of the MISTRAL Premium include:
- Adjustable heat output.
- Integrated power electronics.
- Protection against heating element or device overheating.
- Maintenance-free, brushless blower motor for continuous operation (MISTRAL6 only).
- System interface for integration in closed-control systems.
The MISTRAL System is a more robust version of the MISTRAL Premium that is designed for use in both open and closed systems. With the tool, maximum air volume can be manually adjusted up to 92.8 gal/min or 12.4 cfm, via the potentiometer or control system. In addition to the features of the MISTRAL Premium, this product also includes:
- Adjustable heat output and air volume.
- Alarm interface to control the air volume and heat output.
- Remote control interface (PLC or similar) for temperature or power setpoint and air volume adjustment.
- Integrated temperature probe and control for even greater precision.
- Digital temperature readout showing the set point and actual values (°C or °F),
Both the MISTRAL Premium and MISTRAL System are ideal for hot air applications such as shrinking, drying and sterilization.