If you would prefer to watch your news rather than read it, you are in luck. Beginning in March, Process Heating will produce and publish a monthly video news update available for viewing on www.process-heating.com and via our YouTube Channel.
In the inaugural edition, you can learn about:
- U.S. Chemical Safety Board's draft report on the fatal explosion and fire at the Tesoro refinery in Washington State.
- “Heat Transfer Fluid Properties: Analysis and System Maintenance,” a one hour free webinar that will help you learn what you need to know about heat transfer fluids — and how what you don't know can hurt you.
- A call for papers from the Powder Coating Institute for presentations on curing technologies and methods, among other subjects.
- A free educational webinar from on the basics of infrared, including what it is, how it is produced and its characteristics.
- A basic steam boiler operator training course on April 7-11. Participants will learn about steam boiler operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- How one controls and instrumentation maker is expanding its Newnan, Ga.-based facility.