If you would prefer to watch your news rather than read it, tune into Process Heating's video news update for April.
Available for viewing video the video viewer on www.process-heating.com and via our YouTube Channel, the April issue includes stories on:
- Researchers at Sandia National Laboratories have harnessed magnetic fields to create vigorous, organized fluid flows in particle suspensions.
- SPX Corp. has completed the sale of its Thermal Product Solutions business.
- A production-scale carbon fiber conversion line is under construction following a $38 million contract.
- Buhler Aeroglide has completed a dryer study to identify and quantify potential energy savings.
- A bioelectric technology to treat wastewater and generate biogas is being used at one California brewery.
- A manufacturer of corrosion-resistant thermoplastic fluid flow solutions will move its corporate headquarters.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/ProcessHeating.