A two-day workshop in Elgin, Ill., promises to provides a hands-on opportunity to master powder coating processes. Planned for February 24-25, the course, which is organized by the Powder Coating Institute, will be held at Wagner Systems Inc.
According to PCI, the course will cover:
- Powder coating material selection.
- Surface preparation.
- Powder application.
- Quality control and maintenance.
- System operation and maintenance.
- Drying and curing.
- Booths and recovery systems.
- Manual spraying methods (faraday, electrostatic rejection, cross contamination, effective use of measurement equipment).
- Setup of automated guns and how to spray multiple parts.
A networking reception offers attendees the opportunity to speak with fellow attendees, speakers and other industry experts. The session costs $595, with a $100 discount for PCI members. To learn more or register, visit here.