A three-year warranty will accompany all new thermal processing equipment purchased from Lindberg/MPH, Riverside, Mich.
It applies to any Lindberg/MPH equipment listed in the company’s quote to the customer. The warranty covers all materials for all components with the exception of wear items. Covered equipment includes:
- Recirculation, exhaust and combustion blowers.
- Burners, burner controls and all gas train components.
- Temperature controllers.
- High limit instruments and recorders.
- Programmable logic controllers and human-machine interface touchscreens and related components.
- Disconnect switches.
- Power distribution blocks, terminal blocks, transformers, fuse blocks, selector switches and pushbuttons.
- Pilot and beacon light assemblies.
- Process and purge timers.
- Solid state relays and silicon-controlled rectifiers.
- Contactors and relays.
- Alarm horns.
- Pressure and limit switches.
- Vent fans.
- Power supplies.
- Variable-frequency drives.
The warranty also includes labor for any defects in workmanship.