Enerfab is expanding its overall service offering to include heat transfer equipment services formerly provided by American Power Services (APS).
The Cincinnati-based company will integrated the new capabilities into its overall service offering. In addition, the company has further expanded its core service to include testing, on-site repair, design and fabrication of tubular heat exchangers. Regardless of exchanger sizes, pressures, temperatures and material alloys.
Available services include:
- Thermal and mechanical design and fabrication.
- On-site troubleshooting and engineering.
- Non-destructive, eddy current and remote field testing.
- Tube cleaning, plugging, sleeving and tube liners.
- On-site and shop rebuilding, retubing and upgrading heat exchangers, feedwater heaters and main steam condensers.
- Tube removal for metallurgical analysis.
- Inner-diameter tube cutting technology.
- Mechanical, hydraulic and explosive tube expansion.
Learn more at enerfab.com.