Would you like to learn more about fluid testing methods and analysis for high temperature heat transfer fluids? How about recommended safety and maintenance for industrial cooling towers used in process applications? You’re in luck: In May, Process Heating and its sister publication, Process Cooling, will present webinars on those very topics.
On May 3, experts from several heat transfer fluid manufacturers will present unbiased, noncommercial information about heat transfer fluids. Tailored for fluid users in the process industries, “Thermal Fluid Analysis Offers Peek Inside Your System” explains how fluid testing can help you optimize your thermal fluid heating system. Attend the live event on May 3 or register anytime and watch it on demand.
With more than 80 years of combined experience with heat transfer fluids, the speakers — experts working daily with thermal fluids from a range of manufacturers — are uniquely positioned to give honest insights into this essential product and how it can best perform in your plant. The presenters for the May 3 event are Budd Lee of Dow; Ryan Ritz of Paratherm Heat Transfer Fluids; and Wayne Sparck of ORG Chem Group. During the hour-long session, they will explain:
- The rationale for fluid testing.
- An overview of common fluid tests, what is tested for and what the test results can show.
- An in-depth look at core tests such as viscosity, TAN, distillation range and insolubles.
- A review of other tests such as those for flashpoint and water contamination. Learn when and why you might need them.
- Tips for reactive maintenance based on fluid testing results.
Those who register and attend the live presentation — sign up at webinars.process-heating.com — can have questions answered live by the panel. This event is the fourth in a five-part series on high temperature thermal fluids for industrial heat transfer. Visit http://bit.ly/2pPWklG to register and view all of the events in the series.
Just one week later on May 11, our sister publication, Process Cooling, will host “Safety and Maintenance: Tips for Servicing Your Cooling Tower.” Presented by Chris Cowins and Ryan Schuller-Rach of Rexnord LLC, the hour-long session will explain:
- The importance of safety while inspecting your cooling tower mechanicals.
- Preventive maintenance hints and tips.
- Advice on inspecting your drive shaft, couplings and gearbox.
- The need for a mechanical brake.
A consistent and regularly scheduled maintenance regiment can make a significant impact on the life expectancy of the cooling tower’s mechanicals. Visit webinars.process-cooling.com to register for the events hosted by Process Cooling.