Dust Collection Training Program Fee Waived
Camfil Air Pollution Control (APC) will waive the $1,195 fee for its dust collection training programs scheduled for June 6-7 and September 12-13. The two-day training sessions include instruction on the operation and maintenance of the Farr Gold Series dust collector system, proper techniques for industrial ventilation and compliance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards for explosive dust.
Trainees will learn about dust collection technology from Camfil APC’s team of experts and through hands-on, interactive sessions. Topics covered include:
- Types of industrial dust collectors.
- Dust collection overview.
- Flammable and combustible dust.
- On-demand operation.
- Variable frequency drive programming.
- Start-up procedures.
- Hands-on diaphragm and solenoid valves.
- Fans and rotary airlocks.
Attendees will also visit the company’s test labs, showroom and manufacturing facilities.
Visit Camfil’s website for more information.