Abstracts Being Accepted for Process Heating & Cooling Show
The inaugural Process Heating & Cooling Show will feature the latest industrial processes, products and emerging technologies across all process manufacturing industries. Held June 16-17 in Rosemont, Ill., this interactive two-day event is designed to inform and inspire everyone involved with process heating and process cooling systems.
If you have groundbreaking information and insight on anything related to new technologies, materials, products, trends or applications for process heating or process cooling systems, we invite you to submit an abstract for presentation by July 31, 2020. Click here to submit an abstract.
We are looking for:
- Information that can be immediately implemented in the workplace.
- How-to lessons that provide attendees with a new skill, information about a new technology or process.
- Understanding on the latest regulations and how to meet the most demanding codes.
- Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting-edge for the process heating and cooling industry.
- Information that provides a better understanding of specific processes and techniques.
- Case studies or before-and-after presentations
Please do not submit product pitches or niche-focused topics that would only be relevant to a small audience.