Gaining basic knowledge about steam and an understanding of what questions to ask when designing a steam boiler plant are among the focuses of a webinar hosted by Cleaver-Brooks.
The webinar, scheduled for May 18 at 2 p.m. (EST), will cover topics such as:
- History of steam, where steam is used and why it is still used today used.
- Types of steam for various applications.
- Steam quality and why it matters in a steam system.
- Rules of thumb for determining boiler pressure and capacity.
- ASME piping configurations and steam accessories.