Become An Exhibitor
Contact Your Sales Representative to Reserve Your 2021 Booth Space Today!
Senior Group Publisher
National Sales Manager
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
10:00 am - 6:30 pm
*Networking Reception on Exhibit Floor
Thursday, June 17, 2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Reinforce Your Brand and Place Your Company's Products & Services in Front of the Right Audience!
A wise investment and valuable business tool.
The Process Heating & Cooling Show on June 16-17, 2021 in Rosemont, IL is the place to connect and introduce your products and services to a qualified audience of buyers and users who use heat processing equipment, components, materials and supplies and/or processing equipment used to cool, chill or freeze product, measure, monitor or control temperature or cool equipment.
Don't miss out on the quality leads and premium exposure you will receive by exhibiting at the first annual Process Heating & Cooling Show.
The following is included in your exhibit space:
- All direct to dock shipment drayage fees included in space fees
- 8’ high back and 3’ high side drape
- Company ID sign hung on back drape
- Three (3) complimentary staff registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space. (example: 10x10 = 3; 10x20 = 6; 20x20 = 12)
- FREE admission for registered staff to all networking functions and sessions (certification courses excluded)
- FREE publicity & marketing opportunities (see below)
Note: Booths do NOT come carpeted or furnished
FREE Marketing Opportunities Available to Process Heating & Cooling Show Exhibitors:
- Event Logo & Promotional Tools:
The event logo and various online display ads are available for unlimited use by exhibitors to help promote participation in the show in their emails, websites, newsletters, etc. Need an ad customized with your booth number? No problem! Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization.
- Company Profile in On-Site Show Program & Exhibit Guide
Your 100-word company description along with your company name, address, phone number, website and booth # will be included in the on-site Show Program, the attendees go-to resource during and after the show (logo upgrades and advertising available).
- Access to Registrants Pre and Post-Event:
Share information about a new product or simply encourage registrants to visit your booth be sending them an email or direct mail piece before and/or after the event. Registrant marketing access is available by request through BNP Media, restrictions apply.
- Public Relations / Publicity:
Exhibiting companies will have access to the registered press list upon request and have the opportunity to provide press kits in the Process Heating & Cooling Show press office on-site.
- Company Press Releases Posted to Event Website:
Share your news with us! Your company press release will be posted to the industry news feed on the Process Heating & Cooling Show website.
- Customer Invitation Program
A customized registration code will be provided to each exhibitor to distribute to customers offering FREE registration to the Process Heating & Cooling Show. The exhibitor with the highest registration code usage wins $2000 towards their sponsorship at the following year’s event!