Call For Presentations
Abstract Submission Deadline is Friday, August, 20, 2021
The inaugural Process Heating & Cooling Show will feature the latest industrial processes, products and emerging technologies across all process manufacturing industries. This interactive 2-day event is designed to inform and inspire everyone involved with process heating and process cooling systems, including manufacturing engineers who use heat processing equipment, components, materials and supplies as well as engineering professionals who buy and specify process equipment to cool, chill or freeze product, measure, monitor or control temperature or cool equipment.
Educational sessions will be led by influential speakers and bring together industrial manufacturing and engineering professionals to learn, connect, share and explore all things related to the process heating and cooling industries.
If you have groundbreaking information and insight on anything related to new technologies, materials, products, trends or applications for process heating or process cooling systems, we invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the Process Heating & Cooling Show taking place on June 15-16, 2022 in Rosemont, IL. This is your chance to set yourself apart by sharing your knowledge and expertise!
EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS/TOPICS MAY INCLUDE:
- Low charge ammonia refrigeration system tips
- Calculating and minimizing heat loss in high temperature processes
- How to size and select fluid heating equipment
- Maximizing compressor performance for industrial refrigeration
- Water treatment for scale and microbiological control and equipment longevity
- Troubleshooting common equipment problems with real-world solutions
- Testing methods to identify the causes of system failures
- Tips for optimizing your process heating or cooling application or equipment
- Achieving and exploiting temperature and process measurements utilizing remote devices
- Managing high temperature thermal processes to minimize energy costs
- Position yourself and your company as an industry thought leader
- Elevate your brand by standing out from the competition
- Benefit from exposure of our detailed marketing campaigns to attendees and sponsors
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Information that can be immediately implemented in the workplace
- How-to lessons that provide attendees with a new skill, information about a new technology or process
- Understanding on the latest regulations and how to meet the most demanding codes
- Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting-edge for the process heating & cooling industry
- Information that provides a better understanding of specific processes and techniques
- Case studies or before and after presentations
- The ability to engage the audience with strong speaking ability and in-depth knowledge of subject matter
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT:
- Product pitches
- Topics that require the use of your organization's product
- Niche focused topics that would only be relevant to a small audience
Final acceptance will be based on the course's ability to meet submission standards, overall program/track specification and industry need. Additionally, our Educational Advisory Committee (made up of industry experts) will review the proposed topics for relevancy and industry feedback. All approved courses will be submitted for continuing education for attendees (if applicable). Please note it is highly recommended that vendors/suppliers who are selected to present also have an exhibit in the show.
Submit topic proposal by AUGUST 20, 2021 for consideration in the educational program.