Here's a chance to give and get help from colleagues, suppliers and other experts in the heat processing industry.

We are doing business in Mexico and need to cure a water-based glue on 4 x 8' panels. Years ago, I designed and used a microwave system to glue wooden shakes edge-to-edge to make a uniform 14" product. I think I need a microwave energy source to accelerate the gluing process I am in charge of now. Where can I find one? - S.S.

Curing water-based glue is something that usually can be done very well with microwaves or radio frequency (RF) heating. Because of the large dimensions of the sheets described, RF heating probably would be preferred. It often is used for this purpose. - Bob Schiffmann, R.F. Schiffmann Associates Inc., (212) 362-7021 or e-mail