Despatch Industries, Minneapolis, has redesigned its high performance standard batch ovens for 2002, the company's centennial year. All seven of its enhanced product lines offer the same degree of precision control that's long been the Despatch standard. But on the outside, Despatch says these ovens are easier to use and easier on the eyes than anything it has ever made. The new designs offer clearer and more user-friendly controls and displays. Better ergonomic designs make using, maintaining and servicing the ovens simpler.
The redesign improvements include Despatch's entire line of standard bench-top, reach-in and walk-in ovens:
- LBB Series -- Bench-topsize ovens for industrial applications up to 350oF (177oC).
- LAC Series -- Bench-top size ovens for high performance industrial applications up to 500oF (260oC).
- LCC Series -- HEPA-filtered bench-top size ovens for high performance clean process applications up to 500oF (260oC). Stackable to minimize clean room floor space.
- RBC Series -- Bench-top size ovens for high dissipation burn-in applications up to 1,300 W with a maximum temperature of 500oF (260oC). Stackable to minimize floor space.
- SDC Series -- Walk-in and reach-in size ovens for high performance pharmaceutical applications up to 500oF (260oC).
- RAD Series -- Reach-in size ovens for high performance industrial applications up to 650oF (343oC).
- TAD Series -- Walk-in size ovens for high performance industrial applications up to 650oF (343oC).
The ovens are available to meet immediate application requirements. The ability of the ovens to hold and maintain temperatures for as long as necessary make them well suited for use within the electronics, health care, materials and metals industries. Despatch will work with customers to tailor an oven to meet exact application needs.
For more information, call (800) 860-3944; (612) 781-5363 or visit www.despatch.com.