“This seminar provides a blend of classroom and hands-on training for review of extrusion system procedures and theory, while introducing new technologies for product quality and process improvement,” says Brian Plattner, Wenger's technical center manager. Curriculum topics include:
- Raw material properties and preparation.
- Preconditioning technology.
- Extrusion processing technology.
- Extrusion die and knife technology.
- Application of extrusion technology.
- Recent advances in extrusion and drying technology.
- Maintenance procedures.
The cost for the three-day program is $1,200 per person, which includes the course notes, morning and afternoon breaks, daily lunch and two evening meals For more information, contact Wenger at (785) 284-2133 or www.wenger.com.