Educating end users about the value of a powder-coated finish, explaining how to improve products with powder-coated finishes and exploring how to make manufacturing operations more productive and profitable are three key objectives for the organizers of Powder Coating 2006 Conference and Exhibition. To satisfy those goals, the Powder Coating Institute has lined up an extensive conference program and signed up more and new exhibitors at its annual conference and exhibition.
Billed as the only event in North America where finishers can gather to learn everything there is to know about powder coating. Powder Coating 2006 is intended for finishers that currently powder coat or are interested in adding powder coating. Scheduled for September 18-21 at the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis, Powder Coating 2006 will include a four-day conference program and three-day exhibition.
Co-located with Powder coating is the Electrical Manufacturing Expo (EME), which is sponsored by Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Association. This international event for the design and manufacture of wound electrical components and finished electrical parts will include an exhibition displaying coil winding, motor winding, transformer winder, coil assemblies, magnetic components, magnet wire, and electrical insulation materials.
Conference session topics include:
- Introduction to Powder Coating
- Powder Coating Aluminum Extrusions
- Achieving Maximum Energy Savings
- Outsourcing vs. In-House
- Adding E-Coat to an Existing Powder Line
- Paint Area Preventive Maintenance Plan for Continuous Improvement
- Powder Environmental Room Design Requirements
- Why Powder is the Finish of Choice in Wire Fabrication
- Development of an Active Anti-Bacterial Powder Coating
- Job-Shop Powder Coating
- Switching to Powder: From Small to Large Parts
- Ceramic Oven Panels for Unique Energy Efficiency
- Influence of Rack Cleanliness on Transfer Efficiency and Coating Uniformity
- High-Temperature-Resistant Powder Coatings
- Gun Movement Technology
- Using Automated Controllers to Streamline Paint Finishing Operations
- Plastic Media
- Powder Curing
- Changing the Surface of Aluminum Finishing
- Small- to Mid-Sized Powder Coating Systems
- Advanced Powder Coating
- Economics of Powder Coatings
- Fast Color Changes
- Heat-Sensitive Substrates
- Third-Party Liquid-to-Powder Conversion
For more information or to register, visitwww.pcishow.com.