Led by technical-training specialists from Hach Co., Loveland, Colo., each one-day seminar will focus on helping attendees:
- Learn about new process monitoring and laboratory solutions.
- Get a hands-on look at the company's products and technologies.
- Optimize their plants to save time and money.
- Use monitoring data to streamline the process and reporting.
- Share best practices and learn from peers.
The wastewater seminar will be held Tuesday, June 15, from 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., and the power-boiler steam cycle seminar will be held Wednesday, June 16, during the same hours. Preregistration is required for the no-cost events, and space is limited.