ISA Automation Week, a technical conference that covers 2.5 days of sessions and includes an exhibition with products from more than 100 companies, will be held October 4-7, in Houston, at the Westin Galleria Hotel.
An early-bird rate offers a $50 discount for those who register before August 24. Registration includes:
- Access to all technical sessions, tutorials, keynote addresses and panel discussions.
- Access to the exhibit hall during scheduled refreshment breaks.
- Three continental breakfasts and two lunches.
- Two networking receptions.
- A dinner event with Dick Morley as he shares his remarkable automation experiences spanning several decades.
- Networking coffee breaks between sessions.
- Proceedings on a flash drive with a note-taking feature.
- Pre-event access to online conference community.