PG-1 is a high quality, thermally stable heat transfer fluid for use in
closed-loop, liquid-phase systems, and is applicable to the chemical, food,
plastics, die casting, rubber, film processing, oil and gas, laundry and
electronics industries. The unique formula of MultiTherm PG-1 assures
performance without the potential problems of many conventional fluids.
- MultiTherm IG-4 is a high quality, durable heat transfer fluid used
in closed-loop systems. Benefits include a very low pressure, excellent
oxidation resistance, and a very high flashpoint of 440°F (227°C) [one of the
highest of all heat transfer fluids]. MultiTherm IG-4 is applicable to the
chemical, laundry, packaging, asphalt, particle board, food, glass, marine and
- MultiTherm 503 provides users with a non-toxic, non-hazardous
alternative to synthetic-based heat transfer fluids used for heating and
cooling in the same loop. Because of its low viscosity, heat loads can be
achieved with lower flow rates, smaller heat exchangers and lower approach
temperatures. Used in such industries as plastics, chemicasl, rubber, film
processing, pharmaceutical and electronics.
- MultiTherm OG-1 has been designed to prevent oxidative degradation
and deposits in open- and closed-loop systems. MultiTherm OG-1 is designed for
a maximum film temperature of 600°F (316°C) and a maximum system bulk
temperature of 550°F (288°C). MultiTherm OG-1 offers a high flashpoint and a
very low vapor pressure that is required in the R&D, chemicals, plastics,
die casting, adhesives and rubber industries.
- MultiTherm IG-1 is a highly refined heat transfer fluid that has been
designed to offer an economical alternative to competitively priced fluids for
temperatures ranging from 150°F (66°C) to 550°F (288°C). MultiTherm IG-1 is
used in such industries as asphalt, paper, particle board, die casting, plastics
and roofing compounds (shingles).
- MultiTherm FF-1 (flushing fluid) and MultiTherm PSC Plus (process system cleaner) are cleaning fluids designed for hot oil systems.
(800) 225-7440; (610) 408-8361 Direct