The 60-minute webinar will help end-users run their steam boilers more efficiently and cleanly. Boiler users will learn about:
- Proper water preparation.
- Water purification methods.
- Proper boiler lay-up and standby procedures.
- Production of good quality steam.
- Control of scale, corrosion, foam and more.
- Protection of boiler internals.
- Piping-condensate corrosion - causes and prevention.
- Water conservation and recycling.
Throughout the webinar, attendees will be able to submit their own real-life questions to Puckorius, who will answer them during the question-and-answer segment.To register for the event, click on the link at the bottom of the page. Registered attendees can view the webinar for up to one year after the event is live.