Focused on critical, practical and social issues facing the electronics manufacturing industry, online seminars from IPC, Bannockburn, Ill., are based on award-winning technical papers from the association’s Apex Expo 2011. The one-hour webinars will run from 10 to 11 a.m. CDT. The lineup includes:
- "Conflict Metals: How This Issue
Will Affect Your Business" by Tony Hilvers and Fern Abrams, IPC; July
- "A New Method Measuring Conformal Coating
Adhesion" by Chris Hunt, Ph. D., National Physical Laboratory (NPL); July
- "Cleaning Highly Dense Circuit Assemblies and
Advanced Packages" by Mike Bixenman, DBA, Kyzen Corp.; July
- "Printed Electronic (PE) Circuit Process for
LED Interconnection" by Mike Dubois, Caledon Controls; July 20.
- "A New Approach for Early Detection of PCB
Cratering Failures" by Anurag Bansal, Ph.D., Cisco Systems; July
- "DFM - Design for Manufacturing" by
Cheryl Tulkoff, DfR Solutions; August 3.
- "ITAR Compliance Basics and Cyber Security
for Level 3 Manufacturers" by
Bob Richardson and John Burton, TeamITAR; August
- "Effects of Flux Residues on Reliability" Eric Bastow, Indium Corp.; August 10.