With the theme of “Innovate, Explore & Get Inspired,” the 2013 Chem Show will provide chemical processing professionals with innovative solutions, on and off the show floor. Planned for December 10-12 in New York City, the Chem Show will host more than 300 exhibitors showcasing new products and equipment solutions. Nearly two-dozen leading manufacturers will provide 15-minute presentations in a new product theater on topics ranging from hybrid polyurethane technology to programmable dispensing.
Meanwhile in the Javits Convention Center meeting rooms, the AIChE Northeast Manufacturing Conference and the AIChE tutorial program will offer specialized sessions. On Tuesday, December 10, the AIChE program will include six half-day sessions to provide attendees with in-depth knowledge of specific process applications. The courses include:
- Solid-liquid separations.
- Single-phase low and high viscosity mixing.
- Fundamentals of powder flow technology.
- Multi-phase (solid-liquid, liquid-liquid, and gas-liquid) mixing.
- Troubleshooting common pneumatic conveying problems.
The 2013 AIChE Northeast Manufacturing Conference kicks-off on Wednesday, December 11, and is designed to address core concerns such as energy conservation, environmental issues and process safety that are impacting manufacturing. The five sessions being offered are:
- Process safety in manufacturing.
- Environmental issues in manufacturing.
- Plenary session on current and future issues within manufacturing.
- Energy savings, efficiency and reliability.
- Chemical plant equipment design and maintenance.
Learn more about the Chem Show as well as the AiChE Northeast Manufacturing Conference.