Videos from the Industrial Heating Equipment Association, Taylor Mill, Ky., can provide education for those responsible for the operation, design, selection or maintenance of fuel-fired industrial process ovens and furnaces. The educational presentations are each 20 to 40 minutes long, and video topics include:
- Fundamentals of combustion.
- Furnace and process controls.
- Optimizing combustion systems performance.
- Practical fluid flow and piping practices.
- Premix and nozzle mix burners.
- The basics of infrared technologies and infrared applications.
- Flame safety and sequence control.
- Enhanced combustion efficiency.
- Combustion systems and the environment.
- Combustion troubleshooting.
- Heat applications for low and high temperatures.
The videos can be rented individually for a 30-day viewing period for $75 for IHEA members or $100 for non-members. IHEA also offers a combustion training video collection for $810 for IHEA members and $960 for non-members. Learn more at http://bit.ly/IHEAvideo.
Report Abusive Comment