A set of thirty-five pump standards, the ANSI/HI Standards on CD Version 3.2 from the Hydraulic Institute, Parsippany, N.J., allows users to utilize a single reference CD.
The 3.2 Version includes 10 updated standards and four entirely new standards. The list includes:
- 1.1-1.2 Rotodynamic Centrifugal Pumps for Nomenclature and Definitions – 2014
- 1.3 Rotodynamic Centrifugal Pumps for Design and Application – 2013
- 1.4 Rotodynamic Centrifugal Pumps for Manuals Describing Installation, Operation, and Maintenance – 2014
- 2.1-2.2 Rotodynamic Vertical Pumps for Nomenclature and Definitions – 2014
- 2.3 Rotodynamic Vertical Pumps for Design and Application – 2013
- 2.4 Rotodynamic Vertical Pumps for Manuals Describing Installation, Operation, and Maintenance – 2014
- 6.1-6.5 Reciprocating Power Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2014
- 7.1-7.5 Controlled-Volume Metering Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2013
- 8.1-8.5 Direct Acting (Steam) Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2014
- 9.1-9.5 Pumps - General Guidelines for Types, Definitions, Application, Sound Measurement and Decontamination – 2015
- 9.6.8 Dynamics of Pumping Machinery – 2014 NEW
- 9.6.9 Rotary Pumps - Guidelines for Condition Monitoring – 2013 NEW
- HI 40.6 Methods for Rotodynamic Pump Efficiency Testing – 2014 NEW
- HI 40.7 Pump Test Laboratory Approval – 2014 NEW
Features of the CD include searchable PDF files, hypertext links from indexes to each standard/section/page, bookmarks and annotations. Printing and commenting are also enabled.
Current users of CD Version 3.1 can upgrade to Version 3.2 for $250. Users of previous versions will need to upgrade to 3.1 before progressing to 3.2. Learn more at estore.pumps.org.
Report Abusive Comment