Engineers from six manufacturers of high temperature heat transfer fluids presented a one-hour webinar on what to consider when making the buying decision about a heat transfer fluid for your system. Offering an overview of glycol, organic and synthetic heat transfer fluids, the one-hour webinar held on December 2 included:
- An overview of each of the three chemistries.
- An explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- A discussion of good and bad applications for synthetic, organic and glycol heat transfer fluids.
Hosted and moderated by Linda Becker, editor of Process Heating magazine, the panel of experts included:
- Pete Frentzos, Radco Industries
- Conrad Gamble, P.E., Solutia Inc., a subsidiary of Eastman Chemical Co.
- L.W. Budd Lee, Dow Industrial Solutions
- Ryan Ritz, Paratherm
- Mark Smith, MultiTherm
- Bud Warren, Coastal Chemical