Get practical advice on hands-on changes you can make to how you operate your thermal fluid system and extend your fluid's operating life. During a one-hour webinar hosted by Process Heating magazine and presented by experts from several manufacturers of high temperature heat transfer fluids, look beyond fluid chemistries to the mechanical side of your thermal fluid heating system. The live event will be held on December 6 at 2 p.m. ET, and attendees of the live event can have their questions answered live during the event.
The panel discussion will explain:
- Typical causes of thermal fluid fouling silicone- and mineral oil-based heat transfer fluids and how to avoid fluid degradation
- How high fluid film and bulk temperatures can affect industrial heat transfer fluids
- The role that flow plays in fluid degradation
- How to start up and stop your thermal fluid heating system to extend fluid life
- Maintenance tips: what you should and shouldn’t do on the mechanical side to extend the life of your fluid
With more than 100 years of combined experience with heat transfer fluids, the webinar advisory panel and speakers — experts working daily with thermal fluids from a range of manufacturers — are uniquely positioned to give honest insights into high temperature thermal fluids and how they can best perform in your plant. They include:
- L.W. Budd Lee, senior technical service engineer, Dow Industrial Solutions
- Ryan Ritz, global business development manager, Paratherm Heat Transfer Fluids
- Mark Smith, general manager, MultiTherm
- Wayne Sparck, manager of technical services, ORG Chem Group
Linda Becker, associate publisher and editor, Process Heating, will moderate the event.
Register here. Registered attendees can watch the event on demand if they are not able to attend the live event on December 6.