A day-and-a-half seminar in Atlanta offers classroom instruction detailing the basics of powder coating and curing processes as well as hands-on demonstrations in a laboratory. Classroom content will include:
- Cleaning and pretreatment of parts.
- Moving parts through the process.
- Powder coating application for metals and medium-density fiberboard (MDF).
- Curing powder coatings using convection and infrared heating systems.
- Test methods for performance.
- Advice for running an efficient system.
The Chemical Coaters Association International, the Industrial Heating Equipment Association, Products Finishing magazine and Georgia Power will combine efforts to offer the Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar September 26-27 at Georgia Power’s Customer Resource Center in Atlanta. Click here for more information or to register.