An upgraded combustion and emissions analyzer platform includes sensor protection, low-NOX measurement, near-field communications (NFC) and the ability to connect to and control the analyzer with a newly released mobile app. Bacharach’s PCA 400 is a hand-held unit designed for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling in light industrial applications where compressors and generators are present.
The complimentary mobile app allows users with mobile devices to access additional capabilities, including:
- Remote control to run or pause combustion tests.
- Remote display of live values as measured by the combustion analyzer on the mobile device.
- Save data function to create records on the mobile device from combustion tests.
- Ability to create PDF documents for operational and regulatory compliance reporting.
- GPS location data tagging for added verification of equipment location.
- Data sharing to share reports directly from the mobile app by email or to cloud storage services.
The analyzer is equipped with a high speed pump and near real-time display updates. The app is available for iOS devices in the App Store and for Android devices in the Google Play store.